I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer 2015 Korean 10-step skincare routine



Step 1: Cleanser - Foam - ENPRANI WHITECELL Foam Cleanser 100ml

Step 2: EXFOLIATE - INNISFREE Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Super) 100ml
click here for review on this product


Step 3: Refresher/Toner - TONYMOLY Floria Whitening Petal Toner 150ml
click here for review on this product

I believe I'm interested in whitening now.
Step 4: Essence - MIZON Skin Power Original First Essence 210ml
Click here for review on this product
I've used the SK-2 First Essence and it just doesn't do it for me. It stinks of alcohol.
  

Step 5: Sheet Mask - My Beauty Diary Total Effects Black Pearl Mask
click here for review on this product
Step 6: Eye cream - ETUDE HOUSE Total Age Repair Contour Eye Cream
click here for review on this product

Step 7: Emulsion/Serum/Ampoule - Etude House Age Defense Essential Emulsion


Step 8: Moisturize! (AM)- MIZON All In One Snail Repair Cream 75ml 
click here for review on this product

I have been using this for my neck.

Step 9: Sleeping Pack/Night Cream (PM)  - PUREHEALS Ginseng Berry 80 Overnight mask
Click for the review on this product! 


Step 10 - Make-up/Sunscreen (AM) IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock XP [SPF 50+/PA+++] N23
click here for review on this product


No comments:

Post a Comment