I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, July 20, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE Total Age Repair Contour Eye Cream


I'm never been a fan of Etude House because I think it's for teens but I give this a try. The packaging wasn't that cute as its other products, but the smell threw me off first, but once I put it on my skin, it melted. It glides on so softly. I have used it for a month, and my skin is a bit brightened and softer seen any difference, but my skin definitely feels softer. It's alot of product (30ml), but the jar quite heavy weighing in 130 grams.I got this product for 9,900 won. 


So Etude House claims that this product is, "a luxurious eye cream formulated with fermented Immortelle Flower extract and Royal Jelly give eyes a lifted, firmer and fresher look. Recommended for dry and mature skin types to help put a stop to the formation of lines and wrinkles, while erasing existing lines around the eye area for a smooth and youthful looking eye zone. For faster results, use eye cream with the complete Total Age Repair line. By Etude House."

  • Anti-wrinkle anything? too early to tell after a month's use, but my skin is smooth!
  • Moisturizing? Yes.
  • Gentle? Yes
  • Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
  • Suitable for oily skin? According to my oily tester - yes.
  • Suitable for dry skin? Yes
  • Day or night? Both.
  • Works under makeup? Yes



No comments:

Post a Comment