I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, July 10, 2015

General Haul #2,#3 - TesterKorea #1


This was my second Korean products website to get cosmetics from after SokoGlam.
Yes, I did research before purchasing and if you have time, you can be a candidate to order from them. They are based in Korea and I paid through PayPal. The prices are listed in Korean won, but when you pay, it will be converted into US Dollar based on the market's currency. The shipping is based on weight and both of my orders have been under 1000 grams using Registered Air Mail which is 13150 Korean Won which is about US$13 shipping.  The US is considered a "Region 3" shipping area so you will expect your package to be shipping 2-6 weeks and that is exactly how long the package came.

Order 1:
Placed : June 6, 2015
Shipped - June 26, 2015
Arrived - July 7, 2015

After waiting two weeks and checking my package, it was still in the "Standby" mode, meaning they got my money, but my package isn't ready. So I emailed them, they told me that out of my 9 products, one was out of stock. They gave me the option of picking something near that weight and price or refunding my money. Finding another product isn't easy. I had to go to every page to see what I wanted or pick something I didn't want. After 2 days, the package was shipped. Ironic thing is that my second package shipped before my first.


Order 2:

Placed - June 22, 2015
Shipped - June 25, 2015
Arrived - July 7, 2015

I believe the shipping time varies with your product stock, meaning if everything is in stock, they will ship right away. All my products were individually wrapped and my products were not listed outside (I'm happy) the packages (other people wrote in their past blogs that it was the case). Keep in mind that TesterKorea reps don't work on the weekends and remember Korea's time zone. They are quick and professional to email back, you just have to watch your package. They do have alot of orders from people all over the world, so if your order is still in "standby" mode after a full week, email them, chances are that the item you want is "out of stock". Hope this was helpful and I will do reviews on each product later. Samples are the things that have the "Thank you" sticker on. Love it.



However, when my first order package arrived, it was not what I ordered and the rep told me that it got switched with another package. It's ok, mistakes happen, so I reship it back to them and they refunded my shipping and my first order amount. The refund goes under "My Money" in your account so you can use it for your future order. In my case, I already placed my third order today and I am so happy about this company. This is the only company that I trust and will order from. I read alot of reviews about "fake" products from other Korean websites that I will not name and TesterKorea does not have fakes. I can't wait for my third package to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment