I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

TONYMOLY Floria Whitening Petal Toner 150ml

12,800 won TONYMOLY Floria Whitening Petal Toner 150ml at 250 grams - NOT BAD!!




This is my first TonyMoly liquid product, my very first TonyMoly product was the 3-step nose strip (which I don't want to be reminded of again). On its website this product is described as having a "flower utopia that creates bright skin like white flower. Moisturizing hydration base and snow white ampoule creates clean and even skin tone."

This product claims that it doesn't have paraben, mineral oil, tar color, benzophenone-5, and triethnolamine in its products, which I am happy about because the US-based toners have alcohol which burns my skin. This product glided softly onto my skin. It even had bits of white specks which looked like snowflakes in the bottle. I have used this product with and without a cotton-pad and I think the best way to use is without a cotton pad. Just pour it onto your CLEAN hand palms and gently pat it into your skin. Your face literally "drinks" this liquid by absorbing this product. 5 minutes later, I continue with my moisturizer. I also didn't realize this had an "ampoule" in its toner, which is a plus for me so I don't have to shop for a whitening ampoule. The only tiny problem is that this product is thicker than my essence so it is harder to pour out of the bottle so I pour it into my palms instead of using a cotton pad. I am so happy about this toner, I will be using this product for the entire summer or even afterwards. Plus it smells so nice - flowery!

  

  • Gentle? YES
  • Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
  • Suitable for oily skin?  yes.
  • Day or night? BOTH
  • Works under makeup? Yes,

No comments:

Post a Comment