I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

MIZON Skin Power Original First Essence 210ml

MIZON Skin Power Original First Essence 210ml
29,000 won
Weight - 300g


  

  
This is my second bottle of essence; my first one being the SK-II Time Essence. I am much happier with this one, it smells better and doesn't irritate my skin. I did research on the ingredients this time around. I am trying to use the recommended amount of 1-5 ml per day. You can split it into morning and night. It takes a minute or two for the skin to "drink" and absorb because of its thickness. It stings a bit the first time I used it. After a month, I haven't seen much change, so I tried using it on a rough area of the bottom of my feet. The results were interesting. The bottom of my feet are rough with some callus due to years of walking, running and the rest. After using it 2-3 times, my skin became so much smoother.

Would I re-purchase it - not in the near future because I have the Hera cell essence ready in my closet to be opened. Still shopping for the perfect essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment