I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

MIZON All In One Snail Repair Cream 75ml

MIZON All In One Snail Repair cream

First thing I noticed, it's a gel, second thing, my face feels tightened. I was so happy that this works better than Missha Cell Renew Snail Cream because I was starting to leave the snail category altogether. But this cream has made me happy because it did improve my acne scars and lessen blemishes and absorbed very well and quick. I will be sticking with this cream for a while. Perfect for an summer moisturizer.

The product also claimed, that it has "Beta-glucan, peptide, & green tea extract add a synergy effect to the snail slime extract’s skin". I guess these ingredients help improve my skin. I believe that it has a  "firming effect, helping to tighten large pores by improving skin elasticity". My pores have indeed became smaller.
  • Anti-wrinkle anything? Yes
  • Moisturizing? Yes.
  • Gentle? Yes
  • Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
  • Day or night? Both
  • Works under makeup? Yes, very well!


No comments:

Post a Comment