I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Beauty People Royal lip tint balm

Beauty People Royal lip tint balm in  Daisy Honey Balm Color.


Very moisturizes, but for 7,400 won, definitely not worth it.
There was 2.5 grams worth of product in a 35 grams material.
My only problem with this lip balm is that the color doesn't glide on your lips easily, you have to keep applying it (about 4 coats) to get some color.
I'm not a fan of this color, too coral, but it fits for fairly pale skin.
This picture on the right is a swatch of two coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment