I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

ENPRANI WHITECELL Foam Cleanser

ENPRANI WHITECELL Foam Cleanser 100ml for 5,900 won weighing at 251 grams.

  


  
This product removes my Iope cushion foundation which i'm happy about. This is a very lightweight foam cleanser that washes off gently. The cleanser is white with small orange beads. It burns my eyes when it accidentally gets into my eyes when washing the product off my face. Very gentle on the skin, but my skin feels a bit dry afterwards, so I immediately use toner and essence. This Product has key ingredients and vitamin E which inhibits melanin production and strength whitening, which I am trying to achieve. My skin has became brighter and smoother after a month's use. Not repurchasing because I want to use a wide range of cleansers before I come back to this product. I believe this product is best for people with oily skin. However I think this has good results since this was my first foam cleanser and I'm happy with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment