I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

General Haul #4,#5 - Testerkorea Haul #2,3

This is my second haul or 4th order from TesterKorea. I feel the norm is the first order will be shorter than the following orders, because I had absolute NO Problems with these two orders.

Date Ordered : July 10, 2015
Date Shipped : July 15, 2015
Date Received : July 22, 2015

Two weeks! Much shorter than I expected! I think that much bigger packages (or heavier) goes to a longer route for NYC customers, cause my package went from New York State to New Jersey and then to Long Island and finally back to NYC. It was quite strange, however, I go this package via the US Postal Service truck at 10am early in the morning. Very happy. They no longer had the huge trial size kit for samples, but I got the Mamonde First Energy Serum twice. This is a good sample for me because Mamonde is a brand which I haven't ordered from before.





 Date Ordered : July 12, 2015
Date Shipped : July 14, 2015
Date Received : July 22, 2015

Also happy about this delivery; however I received this in the afternoon with the USPS mailman. I was a bit shocked at the Hera packaging, but how else are Hera going to package a bottle of essence with cotton pads? I will do individual reviews on all these products. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment