I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

INNISFREE Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Super) 200ml

INNISFREE Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Super) 200ml weighting in 303 grams.

Hyaluronic Acid became a term that I paid attention to because I wanted to find a product that can get rid of blackheads. I'm not sure if this product contain hyaluronic acid, but it was raved about throughout Asian skincare bloggers, and I wanted to give it a try. On the Innisfree website it said, "A 6-in-1 pore treatment clay mask with super volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum and resolve pore concerns" making this the most recommended Korean clay mask online. I have never regularly used mask previously. I've only used the Origins Pore Clay Mask occasionally, ranging about twice a year. But when I heard about the benefits and how easy the JeJu clay mask, which contains 6,000 rags: of Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay can remove blackheads, whiteheads and minimized pores, I was sold on purchasing this. I got the super version, because I realized that Asian skincare tends to use soft and light minerals and I wanted the strongest benefit to experiment, plus innifree say tat the "super" version is better for people who have combination to oily skin.  

FYI, I do this step usually twice a week.  "This clay mask with its super  volcanic cluster capsules powerfully adsorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns." I experienced a cooling sensation as it was "cleaning my pores" when you can sitting there for 10 minutes with this mud gonk on your face. But I feel if you don't NEED to get it, don't bother, cause my whiteheads and some black heads are still in my pores and it was tremendously hard to completely wash off. Plus, did you know that you are suppose to mix this with a foam cleanser in a 1:1 dilution (meaning half of this mask and half of another foam cleanser) and then put it on your face for 10 minutes. My next try mixing it with a little bit of water made the product glide on my face MUCH smoothly. So I guess this product gets better as you keep trying to use it. You will probably see results after a month's use (about 8 tries).






Did you know that "The hyaluronic acid that is used as medicine is extracted from rooster combs or made by bacteria in the laboratory." (cited from WebMD) Hey, at least it can prevent aging!

No comments:

Post a Comment