I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hera Cell Essence 125ml

I have been using a year worth of Korean skincare products. I feel safe enough to upgrade to the Hera line. Let's see how 125ml worth of "Hera" cell essence product will make any change. Since I'm close to leaving the 20s, I think I should start to invest in higher end products. Let's hope I get to see some results.

This claims it is for all skin types and is involved in anti-wrinkle, whitening properties.

It came with 60 pieces of cotton pads, but I ended up pouring the product onto my palms and padding it onto my face.

I started to use this during the beginning of 2016. 
I promise Hera that I will never turn to another essence again.
The feel is different if you compare it to SK-2, Mizon, TonyMoly essence.
It is softer and does not irritate the skin.
Once it hits your face, you don't feel denatured alcohol as you do when you put SK-2 on your face.



And then I was introduced to the Aquabolic line in miniatures which I will use during my summer on-the-go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment