I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, March 18, 2016

China - $49 Nine-day Jiangnan Deluxe Gourmet Tour - Days in Hangzhou and Shaoxing

Breakfast in Ningbo before our bus ride to Shaoxing.


Day 4 - Left Ningbo and went to Shaoxing and Hangzhou.
We stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hangzhou Xanadu Resort later at night.
I cannot remember this place, but it is very well-known in Shaoxing. However, this was the slowest lunch I ever had in my life and The people like their food really really salty!

 

 


 

 

 

Afterwards we went to this old alleyway town.
 

I cannot believe that my Chinese character was carved into a keychain, but it was in simplified Chinese. I was against it at first and didn't want to buy it, but I never saw my character engraved onto anything so I brought it.
Afterwards we went to a history museum. Rainy, rainy, and rainy!
 

 

 

 

 

Then we went to a beautiful park.
 

 

 

 
Mung bean paste with red bean inside. I forgot what the white one was.

Dinner in Hangzhou
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment