I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

China - $49 Nine-day Jiangnan Deluxe Gourmet Tour - Days in Hangzhou and Nanjing

Day 5 or 6 (I lost track) - Time in Hangzhou and went to Nanjing.

We stayed at this hotel when we were in Hangzhou the night before and the wonderful western and eastern breakfast the morning after.
 



We visited the famous lake in Hangzhou, but it was cloudy and rainy.
 

 
And then we visit the Museum by the lake.

 

 

 

 

 
Money (coins) over the centuries.

 

 

 

 
This is the place where they sold tea leaves and I brought a lot of longjing 龍井茶 tea and Chrysanthemum tea 菊花茶 here.
 

 
We had lunch here in LongJing Village.
  

The second I got off the bus in Nanjing and eat at a restaurant, I slipped and sprained my ankle. After a month, my ankle still hasn't recovered. I hope the next time I'm in Nanjing, it will be a happy one. We stayed at the Xinhua Media GDH International Hotel later at night.

 
We had dinner in Nanjing after a long ride from Hangzhou to Nanjing.
 

Afterwards we had a hour of shopping in downtown Nanjing before going to sleep.
 
I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment