I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Clio Kill cover Cushion Founwear 04 Ginger

Clio Kill cover Cushion Founwear 04 Ginger

I loved it! This really is like "a second skin". 
However, it's a bit light for people with N23 shade. 
I prefer to use this in the wintertime than summertime. 
But I have used this in both cold weather and warm conditions.
Even though It has SPF protection (which is a plus in foundation), I never pay attention because the sunscreen in a cushion foundation is never nearly enough to fight against the sun rays.
It's thin and watery with medium coverage which is build-able.
I don't need a primer or a base for this foundation. 
Either I'm lazy or you really don't need it for this Clio product.
I ended up adding the refills to my Hera cushions.
I have combination skin, which I think this works best with. If you have dry skin, you will see patches on your face and if you have oily skin, you will see oil. That is what mist and powders are for. Either whatever skin you have, you can work with this product. This is my first Clio face product, I usually have their makeup (everything from eyeliners to lip tints) and I am impressed with this cushion foundation. If I see it on the selves, I would get it but re-purchasing-I have to work my way through 5 other cushion foundations that I still have in stock in my closet. Ask me next year!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment