I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Top 5 Fall/Winter masks 2016

  1. DeWyTree Honey Black Moist Mask - This is my favorite new winter mask. I am inspired to make a top 10 favorite winter mask for those that are in search for winter mask sheet. This has top number 1 for me! I had it for more than 1 hour and there was still moisture. I prefer black cotton sheets over white. I just like different things (colors).
  2. SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask - moisturizes and cute (best for guys who don't wanna feel girly because they are using "face masks"). At first I didn't think much about this mask because it dried fast. But the next morning, I still felt the moisture left from the mask on my face. I really did not want to wash my face, ha. Afterwards I think I used it on the wrong side because the prints wear darker on one side.  
  3. TonyMoly I'm Real Rice Mask - for brightening - OMG, I love this mask, after 30 minutes of this mask, it was still full of essence and when I took it off, my face was so radiant!!!
  4. no:hJ - This brand is definitely new to me and I love the packaging. I like the clear bag to let me see what color the mask sheet is and etc. You know, decorating and stuff. There's a ton of essence (25g worth), but are those 24 K gold specks on my face now once I took off the face mask?  These are good if you need lots of moisture-very hydrating. Feels very organic and natural resources kind of thing, now where do I get more?  
  5. My Beauty Diary Huatung - I knew I made the right choice of picking this up when I was in Taiwan this past winter. Very hydrating, tons of essence. I left mines on for 40 minutes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment