I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

dr. brandt microdermabrasion

When I opened and squeezed out the product, it first felt like a peeling gel and I scrub it with warm water- it hurts!
I will not be getting the full sized product - why? It hurts with people for sensitive skin and I didn't see much of a result afterwards.
To me, it's just a facial scrub best for oily skin.
But to some, it's one of the best scrubs while to others-it doesn't work.
My advice, get a sample before buying the full-size to see how your skin reacts to this product.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment