I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

L'oreal Lumi Cushion

L'oreal Lumi Cushion shade N5.5

     

At the store, there was only N3 or N5.5 for my shade of skin and since I didn't know what shade was best, I would rather pick a shade darker than a shade lighter. The N shades has a yellow undertone. I ended up gifting it to a friend after swatching it for the first time at home. It isn't as dewy as the Korean brand Hera cushion foundation. The coverage is light and it is buildable. This shade is only good for medium skin toned people who tan in the sun once of twice. If L'oreal had the W4 in lumi cushion I will definitely buy it again, but for now I would rather stick to the Korean brands because I prefer their coverage, dewy-ness and SFP. I'm slightly disappointed that the L'oreal one doesn't include SFP especially since summer is around the corner. There is more for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment