I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

China - $49 Nine-day Jiangnan Deluxe Gourmet Tour - Days in Nanjing and Wuxi

Day 6 - Nanjing and Wuxi - Wuxi is known for its Fish and Rice.  We stayed at the Doubletree By Hilton Resort Wuxi later at night.

 
Nanjing is known for their exquisite jade. And the collection they had were impressive. I never saw so many different shades of jade. I ended up buying a bracelet.
  

It was cloudy again today so we didn't get to experience Nanjing at its fullest.
 

 

 
This was a place that the tour guide kept mentioning MaoZedong. It's a very old so the elevator got stuck and we ended up coming down by stairs and a flashlight LIKE OLD TIMES! It was fun for us but not fun for the elder people that were with us on tour.
  


Since I had a sprain ankle, I didn't go to the location at Wuxi.
   
Emperor Qianlong Banquet
 
Our dinner and we had crabs!

 
Crabs were delicious! Better tasting than the ones in Brooklyn Chinatown in NYC.

靈山大佛Grand Buddha at Ling Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment