I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hanyul skincare mini reviews

 
Hanyul Rich Effect Gift 5 items - My mother seem to love this kit. The purple line is the anti-wrinkle line from the brand.
 
Hanyul Anti-Aging Duo (2Items) - serum and cream
The cream has a very light medicinal floral scent which I love. It's very light weight however I will not re-purchase this line.



Rice Essential Skin Softener - very silky and smooth feeling as a toner for my skin.
Rice Essential Skin Emulsion - my favorite emulsion during the winter, but might be a bit oily for combination skin during the summer!
Geuk Jin Emulsion - used this one beofre the rice one, thought it was ok. Rice is better.
Optimizing Serum
Shin-ri Tae Anti-Aging Cream - light cream almost like an emulsion. firms well.
Baek Hwa Go Wrinkle Filter Cream - this is best for dry and older skin. Very creamy.
Jak Hwa Goh Intensive Care Cream - firms really well. my favorite cream and my mom took it from me haha.
Baek Hwa Goh Silky Skin Essence - Very light, good for combination skin. Very strong medicinal scent.
Baek Hwa Goh Intensive Care Eye Cream - Very light and moisturizing eye cream. Very good for sensitive skin. Weill re-purchase this in the future.

   





No comments:

Post a Comment