I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, March 4, 2016

goodal Phytorain Murumuru Seed Hydra Gel Cream

goodal Phytorain Murumuru Seed Hydra Gel Cream

Goodal is the natural ingredients skincare portion of club clio.

Overpriced? No.
Moisturizing? Yes.
Gentle? yes
Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
Suitable for oily skin? - yes.
Day or night? Both

I love this gel cream over its phytoshine berry brightening emulsion counterpart. It has a weightless feel, absorbs quickly and I think Brazil Nut Seed Oil is my new favorite oil.  It's suppose to have anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-baterical properties. I had extra dry and rashes near my eyes and applying this cream made my skin so soothing and comfortable. Besides the brazil seed nut oil, it also has a blend of murumuru seed butter, capuacu butter, mourera fluviatilis and fluxhydran. It has a cooling effect when touch onto the skin and best for my combination sensitive skin.

Definitely a re-purchase. Thankfully I brought three :)


No comments:

Post a Comment