I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

#2 Hanyul Luminant Cushion SPF50+ PA+++

#2 [ Hanyul ] Luminant Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 15gx2

I had really really high hopes for this cushion.
I have put this as my emergency cushion at work.
For example, if I was in a rush and didn't have time to put on make-up before leaving the house, I can do it before work.
Guess, it's a good thing because I reach for it for touch-ups.

Not as dewy or coverage as the Hera Ultra moisture.
But I love the scent! It smells more floral than the other cushions I have used.
One good thing is that once it dries on your face, it doesn't get easily wiped off as the other cushions do.
It has a yellow undertone but the coverage is light to medium so I wasn't very happy about this coming from Hanyul.
Re-purchase-sadly no.


Moisturizing - not enough for my combination skin
Coverage - light-medium
Wear - medium matte
Dewy Glow - light
Lasting Power - good for 6 hours
Oxidizing - yes, it will be a bit pale when you apply it on.
Scent - Love the scent-very floral!

No comments:

Post a Comment