I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

General Haul #22 - JKnLee Haul #2

Ah, the weather in NYC was in the mid-50F degrees. I wasn't planning on going today, but the sun was nice and warm and I though to hell with hibernation. After the huge sample sale from JKnLee last month.  JKnLee's Instagram advertised that the store was open this weekend for a mega mask sale. 

I'm not really into sheet masks so I didn't have my hopes up. Plus the NYC subway system was running on a weekend schedule so there were delays and route changes. 

They had cute animal sheets mask (10in a box) for $30- but they were BOGO, so you are getting $15 per box if you buy two. Almost all the masks were $15 a box. I couldn't find any information about that brand "The Cure" online so I decided to pass. Clio Sun spray $15 or $20 - can't remember. Goodal oil, snail cream and toners, BB creams were around that price in the corner behind the entrance door. 

Instead, I got goodal gel creams and some make-up products which I didn't get a chance to see last month in the store. Again, I didn't take pics of the goodies inside the store - my apologizes. The goodal creams, toners, emulsions were 3 for $20 along with Clio gelpresso liners, peripera tint set, Clio eyebrown set and some other Clio products. Now the goodies that caught my eye today were the 5 for $5 which include peripera single eye-shadows, clio tints, clio liquid eye shadow, peripera lip gloss and a few others. 

There were shades that weren't popular like coral or peach, but I think those colors look nice on fair skin especially when spring and summer are on the way. I went around noon and my friend went around 6pm today and the inventory were kinda similar. I'm not sure about tomorrow (sunday-2/21) but I think it is worth a trip if you are around Chinatown.

Here is the store outside: 

Here is what I got: 


  1. goodal Phytoain Murumuru Seed Hydra Gel Cream (3 for $20)
  2. goodal Phytoain Murumuru Seed Hydra Gel Cream
  3. goodal Phytoshine Acaiberry Brighetening Cream
  4. Peripera Watery Face Pride Up! cushion pact in shade 2-Vanilla Beige - $10
  5. Peripera My Color Gloss in shade 4 - $1 (my mom loved this shade so it went into her drawer)
  6. Peripera Saturday Night Liner in shade 6 - Saturday Choco - $1
  7. Clio Virgin Kiss Milky-Water Tint Milky Color with Longlasting in shade 3-Virgin Strawberry -  $1
  8. Clio Gelpresso WaterProof Pastel Upper Liner in shade 1-Keep Calm - $1
  9. Clio Pro Glitter Pigment shade 6 - Dark Wave - $1
I think I'm happier with my mini haul this month instead of the massive haul last month because I was able to control my budget spending ahaha.

Individual reviews coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment