I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, February 26, 2016

TONYMOLY Clean Dew Foam Cleanser 180ml / # Acerola (아세로라)

TONYMOLY Clean Dew Foam Cleanser 180ml / # Acerola (아세로라)
    

When I first shopped for this, I thought to myself, What is an acerola?

It's a barbados cherry, you can got more vitamin c from this kind than the regular cherries we normally eat.  
It has a ton of antioxidants and is grown in the tropics.
Vigorous and healthy - yes you can see a healthy glow afterwards.
Doesn't strip away all your natural oils.
But once it got into my eyes and it stunk!!
It will probably take me a month to use up and then I will switch to another cleanser.

Overpriced? no.
Anti-wrinkle anything? Nope.
Moisturizing? Yes.
Gentle? yes
Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
Suitable for oily skin? - yes.
Day or night? Both

No comments:

Post a Comment