I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

General Haul #23 - JKnLee #3

I didn't shop here on the Grand Opening on Friday (2/26/2016), but I went on the second day.

The store layout looks like a regular USA Club Clio with brands ranging from Club Clio, goodal, Dr.G, Soo Ae, peripera. Masks from last weekend were in a corner of the store. They were have a Buy one get one free (BOGO) sale. The Club Clio in Union Square was having the same sale celebrating their 1-year anniversary at Union Square. I passed by the Union Square location, but didn't get a chance to go in. Onto the JKnLee BOGO sale at 2 East Broadway in Chinatown, there were orange and white balloons at the entrance. 

The stuff from Dr.G brand are photographed below and the prices are written behind the product: 

       I didn't need any skincare products because I am still working my way through the skincare products I brought in Korea and Taiwan this past winter.

I didn't take pics of the goodal or club clio make-up stuff because I seen them in my previous visits. But they did have mist and other new stuff. Plus, I brought some Clio sun cream/sunscreen ($30) because summer is around the corner.

Here are some masks that I didn't see last week.
  

I know from previous purchases from Korea that the Donkey Milk is not good for my sensitive skin so I didn't purchased that. I got the SooAe instead. The green box (green tea) and red box (snail) were $20 each and the black box (charcoal flower) was $25 each. I went home to try one of the mask and they feel nice and hydrating. I have tried the green tea and snail sheet masks before so I decided to buy the black box. The SooAe brand has 5 sheets. They also had some single SooAe sheet masks near the entrance and I brought 4 out of the bunch-I think there were 10 altogether.

My stash:


Tomorrow is the last day of the BOGO sale! Enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment