I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

General Haul #21 - TGIwholesale #3

Date Ordered : December 29
Date Shipped : December 30 (5 hours later) impressive!
Date Arrived : January 13

I am always happy when I order from here and even happier when it arrives at my house.
This website will be my only website where I purchase my Korean cosmetics and skincare from for a while. I really needed eye cream this time and the Hanyul cushion foundation was on sale. Plus I heard that the Hanyul cushion is better than the Hera (which I love).
  1. #2 [ Hanyul ] Luminant Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 15gx2 - $25
  2. N23 [ HERA ] UV Mist Cushion 15g x 2 - $33
  3. Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream 35ml - $39
Plus thank TGIwholesale for all the samples that were given with my purchase!



Individual reviews coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment