I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

TonyMoly Tomatox, Banana Sleeping Pack, TonyMoly Ferment Snail Cream

Just reviewing 3 samples...

  
Not worth getting this TonyMoly Tomatox magic massage pack. I feel as if this is the second part of cleansing routine. If you let it sit during the 5-10 minutes, you feel sticky and want to immediately wash it off. No immediate change after a single use.
  

  
TonyMoly Banana Sleeping Pack REALLY SMELLS LIKE BANANAS! Pretty thick consistency. Reminds me of yellow taffy candy.



  
TonyMoly Ferment Snail Cream - gel-like cream. It firms and heals your skin as much as a single usage of sample can do. Absorbs quickly but I will pass on re-purchasing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment