I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, February 22, 2016

SOORYEHAN Hyo Water Spring Multi Essence 75ml

SOORYEHAN Hyo Water Spring Multi Essence 75ml

This is a product that can be use for lazy people (ME!!). 
Meaning that this is a multi-essence which contains ingredients that can be found in a toner, essence and serum. 
One time I used a cleanser, this product and an emulsion and was out the door. 
It has the same medicinal and herb scent as the Hanyul Rich Effect Revitalizing cream.
It is watery but a little bit thicker than the Hera Cell Essence.
I actually prefer this one over the Cell Essence during the cold, dry winter months.
It claims that it is perfect for the summertime, but I don't think I will have enough for the summer because I love this product and will finish the entire bottle.
Yes, the bottle is glass and heavy (the packaging has to live up to its brand's name and reputation)
It locks moisture in and it made my skin feel bright.

Plus it's a pump (I love products with a pump).
For me, one pump is enough for the entire face!
This cream is best for normal to combination skin targeting people in their 30s.

        





No comments:

Post a Comment