I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hera UV Mist Cushion

It's a multi-function sunblock foundation (sunblock, makeup base, and foundation) as all luxury brands Korean cushions are. 
The only reason that I decided to buy this was because I really really loved the Hera ultra moisture cushion during the winter months. But I cannot say the same about the regular Hera UV Mist Cushion, maybe my thoughts will be different during the summer. 

I got the N23 shade which was suppose to give me a natural, clear, dewy and shiny skin-which I didn't see on my skin. It oxides to a shade darker than the color you see the second you apply it to your face. It's a beautiful lavender case but that is the only thing that i liked about this product.

It wasn't dewy or glowy for me. Didn't have a cooling effect and it wasn't hydrated enough so maybe my cushion foundation either dried up or it was a defective one?? Is this more for women in their early 20s?

I used up the one in the case and will save the refill for the summer months to see if there is a difference.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment