I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

THE FACE SHOP Myeonghan Miindo Heaven Grade Ginseng Oil

THE FACE SHOP Myeonghan Miindo Heaven Grade Ginseng Oil 24,000won

This is a nice oil for people with dry skin.
But for someone with combination oily skin, $25 for this small bottle of ginseng oil is a bit crazy.
I'm using this in the wintertime when my skin is dry and flaky especially for my arms and legs and my body skin loves it but my face does not. 
The oil is a light liquid and absorbs through the dry skin easily. 
Not sticky if you have dry skin, but it will sit on your combination skin.
P.S - you smell like baby powder afterwards...strange






No comments:

Post a Comment