I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Kaohsiung Night-Markets and Food, Part 1



My first visit was to the "largest night market" as stated online. Sad to say when I visited it on a Saturday night, "Kai Xuan-Jin Zhuan Night Market" was empty and no longer open anymore...but the sign is still there.

Luckily, we could have walked to the Kaiyuan train station where we could hitch a ride on the Dream Mall shuttle and went to the Dream Mall. Our trip that night was not a total waste.
Of course, everything in Taiwan must have a Hello Kitty somewhere.
  

 Plus I wasn't in the mood for shopping at Dream Mall, so I just got a new things.



三民市場 - 三民區, 高雄市 807
  • Aiyu drink for 30NT
  • sushi for 50NT  
  

  
 Delicious Water Watermelon
 
 

As you can see, I love Taiwan drinks!




Breakfast
 Lunch
and Dinner

YanCheng District


  •  This is a very hidden yet popular bakery

  •  A very popular lunch item in Kaohsiung for lunch





Rui Feng Night Market 瑞豐夜市-裕誠路472巷-鼓山區, 高雄市 804
  • tofu pudding with toppings of green tea mochi, lychee mochi and red bean


 

Xingda Market 興達港


  



 

 Seafood and more
 But I was thirsty from all the seafood.






內惟夜市- 鼓山區, 高雄市 804
   
 Very busy yet walk-able path
  
 My favorite fruit in Taiwan

   
 First time trying this and I love this food stand.


 All the goodies that I got at 內惟夜市. My favorite market in Kaohsiung.

Very yummy fried sweet potato.


No comments:

Post a Comment