I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, November 9, 2015

SANSOOYU Go Eun Gyeol Gin Sun Cream

SANSOOYU Go Eun Gyeol Gin Sun Cream - 70g (SPF50+ PA+++)

Love it!
I decided to use this after a month and then write the review.
Goes on smoothly, scent is slightly floral which is nice.
Makeup goes on perfectly; even my hated Etude House Cotton Fit BB cream looks nice on top of this sun screen.

I think this is a good primer also because you don't see my pores when I apply this sun cream under my make-up.

Definitely a re-purchase!

I'm so happy that I took the chance to purchase this brand.

  

  


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a pale yellow cream. It blends really well with my N23 skintone.

      Delete