I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

General Haul #13 - TesterKorea #8

Date Ordered - September 18
Date Shipped - September 23
Date Arrived - October 1

Total Amount - 155,350won
Shipping Cost - 18,470won
Total - 173,820won --> US$151.30

Luckily my package was shipped out of South Korea before Chuseok Holiday.




  1. The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang:Seol Brightening Gel 100ml - 38,350won
  2. THE FACE SHOP Myeonghan Miindo Heaven Grade Ginseng Oil - 24,000won
  3. TONYMOLY BCdation All Master 50g - 13,000won
  4. TONYMOLY Floria Nutra-energy Cleansing Oil 190ml - 6,000won
  5. SKINFOOD 0.9 Moist Essence Special Set 50ml+25ml - 14,500won
  6. IT'S SKIN PRESTIGE BN Cream EX 60ml - 45,000won
  7. SKIN79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream 40g - 12,000won
  8. HOLIKAHOLIKA Daily Garden Cleansing Foam 120ml - 2,500won
This was a bit of a splurge; all are items that I have never used before. I guess every haul I do it more of an product experiment to see which fits my skin the most. I love TonyMoly products, so I got the bcdation (which I have been eyeing for a while) and the cleaning oil. 

I have seen the five different Skin79 BB creams and I got the Snail at the end because I want to see how adding the snail ingredient into BB will make sure a difference.

Individual product reviews coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment