I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Eva Air Food Meals from my Asia Trip 2015

I have been a loyal China Airlines customer, but because I wanted to be on the same flight company from NYC to Taiwan to Shanghai and only Eva Air could fit my schedule. It was my first time flying with EVA; I wasn't disappointed.

 These were the menu from Taipei to NYC and vice versa.
  
Complimentary bottled water and view from the window seat.
I preferred the Eastern breakfast above over the Western breakfast below.
Below is the Hello Kitty lounge at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport.
Below is the Hello Kitty Eva airplane.
I'm not sure what Eva Air is merged with a China airplane company when flying in China.
Below is lunch served from Taipei to Shanghai.
This is one terminal out of the 2 or 3 terminals in China Pudong International airport. It is very spacious!
Below is lunch served from Shanghai back to Taipei. I only finished the fruits; the rest was barely touched by me.
Arrived in Taiwan Taoyuan International airport and look China Airlines plane is parked right next to us.
  
I had to take the Ubus from the airport to the High Speed Rail station at Taoyuan so I can get to Kaohsiung.
High Speed rail ticket from Taoyuan to Kaohsiung.
 


Then Back from Kaohsiung to Taoyuan. 

And finally this is two kinds of dinner plates that were offered from Taipei to NYC on Eva Air.
 
And lastly, I just stuck with picking the Asian breakfast of Congee for my last airplane meal back to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment