I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Tainan, Taitung and Hualien Trip

Tainan Dried Mango
 



 











  




 

 
 Avocado pudding smoothie with a side dish of fresh tomato.


 Funbox鳳盒子鳳梨酥.




 
 星玥時光.

  

Honeydew iced tea and black sugar jelly dessert.





 First meal in Taitung
 Beef House
 Papaya Salad and Tomato Beef Stew Noodles


Hoya Hot Springs Resort & Spa
龍泉路16號, 卑南鄉, 台東縣 954












Taitung Tourist Souvenir Center

 













 Coconut Juice


 Sesame Bun

This is my newly discovered fruit in Taiwan which I enjoyed.









Hualien 到花蓮,吃日式抹茶紅豆綿綿冰
大碗公ㄘㄨㄚˋ冰


sesame mochi

My stay at Bed & Breakfast.
小松鼠烘焙民宿 - 國聯二路117號, 花蓮市, 花蓮縣 970




Drive through Taroko National Park 太魯閣國家公園


























A very warm lunch on a cold day on the drive through the 太魯閣.













 Last stop before going back to Kaohsiung. Very yummy late night dinner on the highway route back.
Nantou Service Area
Hsin Tung Yang
南鄉路250巷142弄6號, 南投市, 南投縣 540


No comments:

Post a Comment