I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Missha Geum Sul Gi Yoon First Essence Booster

Missha Geum Sul Gi Yoon First Essence Booster 100ml 

(Missha Golden Snowflake first Essence Booster)
AKA Skin awakening essence booster

It helps with moisturizing if you have dry skin because it contains ginseng water and golden ferment extracts from wild ginseng. I'm not sure if it is real golden ferment extracts. It glides and absorbs smoothly and quickly.

I'm not a fan of Missha after trying their super Aqua line, so I heard great things about the herbal ginseng golden snowflake line and wanted to try the essence.  You can't go wrong with essence, I always think that if you had to pick one thing in the skincare routine, I would choose essence first and then eye cream second. The packaging makes me think of gold because it's heavy and sturdy. I like the little gold flakes in the product which dissolves quickly when comes in contact with your skin. But after two months of using it, I am ready to move on to the next essence.






No comments:

Post a Comment