I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Su:m37° - Time Energy Skin Resetting Moist Firming Cream - 70ml

Su:m37° Time Energy Skin Resetting Moist Firming Cream - 70ml

I have found my winter cream for this past year! This is my first luxurious product that I have used continuous and finished the entire bottle. Just the packaging the the metal-like material used for the scapula just screams "rich". I prefer this product over snail because it isn't smiley or too greasy. As long as there is no silicone reaction with my skin, I am satisfied.  It glides on gently. A little goes a long way. You can definitely smell the fermentation scent but it disappears after a few minutes.

The product claims, "the purified naturally fermented ingredients and the plant extracts normalizes the distributed metabolism of skin through antioxidant care and skin cell protective effect to make the skin moister and elasticity." 

It definitely firms the face and neck the first couple times I have used it! No doubt about it. There were mornings that I woke up and still can feel the moisture of the aftermath of the cream on my face. However, there are countless different creams out there and I'm ready to explore more.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. tighten skin after baby

    ReplyDelete