I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, November 13, 2015

General Haul #14 - Taiwan 2015 年度haul

2015 年度haul from my trip to Taiwan


  • Can't leave the tropical island without a straw hat and 2 wallets. 
  • 14 packs of Face Masks and clothing (2 blouses and a pair of socks) from my first trip at the New Juejiang Shopping Area 新堀江商圈 and 86 shop.
  •  iPass card brought at 7-eleven for my bus and subway transportation around Kaohsiung. 100NT for a blank card and 100NT fare added onto the card.

  • Green tea mochi&red bean topping in tofu pudding, face mask sheet, and foundation brush. 200NT

  • cute skincare hairband - 39NT
  • Three boxes of face mask sheets from Cosmed595NT

  •  At Watson- conibeauty sun spray (169NT) and mask & Daiso green tea candy (49NT) and cute rabbit plate for 200NT and a watermelon-shaped cup pad.






  • All shopping from my second trip to the 86-shop
  • 'miss Hana' cushion foundation (1) warm beige 399NT
  • 'Kose' Sun spray 259NT
  • 'batiste' Dry shampoo 339NT
  • 'Hado labo' anti aging red bottle toner/cleansing water 309NT
  • 'Hado labo' moisturizing lotion/emulsion 450NT


    •  Goodies from Military Day in Kaohsiung


    • Cushion pads -99NT 86 shop
    • Hanaka seaweed mask 95NT 86 shop
    • Miss Hana cushion foundation (1) warm beige 399NT 86 shop
    • 3 Clio eyeliners -544NT at Cosmed
    • Shisedo Anessa essence sunscreen 990NT from Taoyuan International Airport. I couldn't find this anywhere in Kaohsiung, so luckily I grabbed this at the Duty-free airport.



    Food (snacks) are a must from Taiwan!
    •  Snacks brought in Taidong and Hualien.

      

    • 3 packages of pineapple cake (250NT), jelly, Japanese mochi
    • Seaweed and sesame rollers





  •  Snacks from convenient store.


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment