I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Caudalie Deluxe Sample Set

Caudalie Deluxe Sample Set consist of "

Vinoperfect radiance serum, 0.33oz 10ml;
Vinoperfect radiance tinted moisturizer spf 20, 0.5oz 15ml;
Vinoperfect cell renewal night cream, 0.33oz 10ml.


Night cream is very moisturizing with a nice herbal scent. 
Serum is mediocre but not liking the scent. 
BB cream+ Moisturizer has a light coverage and glides on smoothly.
Nothing much to say about this set.



No comments:

Post a Comment