I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, November 9, 2015

SANSOOYU Yoon Gyeol Peeling Gel

SANSOOYU Yoon Gyeol Peeling Gel - 150ml

I love this peeling gel.
The is my first Asian brand peeling gel and it does what it claims it does.
I like the scent, not too strong.
It exfoliates and removes the dead skin cells from your face.
A little goes a long way.

  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment