I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

CLIO Kill Cover Realest Wear Moist Foundation SPF35 PA++ 30ml

CLIO Kill Cover Realest Wear Moist Foundation SPF35 PA++ 30ml
 


I had high expectations because I loved the founwear cushion. This was much better.
The coverage is higher and you don't need a lot of foundation.
The shade 04 Ginger for this foundation is a bit darker than the Clio Kill Liquid founwear cushion Ginger shade so I was happy since I am a NC23 and I felt that the Ginger shade cushion was a bit light for me.

Well worth it for $20, luckily I brought two bottles.
This is been my favorite non cushion foundation this summer.
I usually don't use foundation without the cushion because using a cushion, in my opinion, is much more convenient.
However, this foundation surprised me. It goes on well and doesn't melt (even in 90F degrees weather)- believe me, I have tested it when it was HOT in nyc!



No comments:

Post a Comment