I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence


I really wanted to see if this really is a dupe compared to the SK-II essence since it was my first essence and now I want to venture out to the other brands. So I finally brought a bottle of this Missha Time Revolution. My expectations wasn't high because Missha products usually doesn't work for my skin, and in my past experiences, the ones that surprises me are the ones that I have low expectations for. SK-II didn't do it for me in the past, so I wasn't expecting much here either. I believe this is the new renovated technology that contains "Zyosys" which is a fermented yeast extract.


 

Remember to twist this bottle instead of pulling it open.
You have to shake the bottle a bit to get the product out.
It's unscented, surprising it didn't burn my sensitive skin. To be honest, I slowly put the cotton pad onto my skin because I was waiting for the burn but it didn't come. Definitely a plus for me cause I don't see alcohol in the ingredient list.
It's unscented-I was expecting a bit of a floral scent, but I guess it's fragrance-free.
It dried pretty quickly into the skin.
Boy did my skin felt firm afterwards!
It has only been half a month and I have already used up half of the bottle - which is consider a favorite product for me because I get picky with products.

Moisturizing - no
Smoothing - yes
Soothing - yes
Balancing Sebum Level - yes
Improve skin tone - yes
Firming - YES
Wrinkle repairing - yes
Boasting - yes
I will be re-purchasing this product in the future if I run out of essence.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment