I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion Cover

I previously brought the Innisfree Long Wear Cushion, now since autumn is approaching, I wanted to see how I will react to this Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion Cover. I haven't been a fan of this brand because of their eye cream, so my expectations were low. I'm glad that I had low expectations because this foundation is the best one out of the lower-end Korean brands. Not only is it matte (which I am surprised due to its name-ampoule intense). It does cover, however it may be a shade darker for my skin which is fine because summer is in the air and my face is most likely going to be a bit darker regardless of how much sunscreen and sun cream I use.

It goes on smoothly and coverage is good and it doesn't cake up. The caking up was my main concern. My fine lines were covered up and I was satisfied. It doesn't melt off so this is perfect for the 80-90F degrees weather. Thanks Innisfree for making me like you again lol.


Moisturizing - not enough for my combination skin during the winter but ok for the summer.
Coverage - medium
Wear - matte
Dewy Glow - none
Lasting Power - good for 6 hours
Oxidizing - none
Scent - none

No comments:

Post a Comment