I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

MidYear AB Stash Challenge 2016

MidYear Asian Beauty Stash Challenge 2016

  1. Oil Cleansers


2. 2nd Cleansers


3. Cleaning Tools


4. Exfoliators


5. Toners/FTE


6. Actives/Acids/RX



7. Essence



8. Sheet Masks


9. Emulsions


10. Oils


11. Eye Care


12. Creams/Gels


13. Body Lotion


14. Sleeping Packs


15. Sunscreen


16. Wash-Off Mask


17-18. Bath Stuff and Tools


19. Shampoo


20-21- Hair


22. Hand and Foot


23. Nail polish


24. Mist/Primers


25. Makeup Tools


26. BB/Foundation


27. Face Powder/Highlighters


28. Bronzer/Blush


29. Lip


30. Eye/Brow


No comments:

Post a Comment