I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Top 5 Spring sheet masks

I did one last season and I'm picking the next 5 for spring/summer. I go through about 10-20 sheet masks per month and went through 60 sheet masks to make this countdown of 5 of my favorites. In order to make it to my favorites, the sheet masks must be ok for sensitive skin and moisturizing (full essence). I tend to like to keep a sheet mask on for 30-60 minutes. Read below for my favs:

  1. Yadah Brightening Mask Pack - you know when you take out the cotton sheet mask out of the mask and the essence feels like it's glued onto the sheet instead of dripping everywhere from the pouch to your face-well this one didn't. It was great for my sensitive skin and it carried actual lime fruit extract! Plus I love the packaging!
  2. PreLab Aqua - I guess I have a thing for semi-collagen feeling sheet masks that are able to keep my face moisturized for a hour. Packaging is cute.
  3. Face Shop Real Nature Lotus - Hydrating - I wasn't expecting much from the Face Shop, boy was I in for a surprise! This is more of a creamy type instead of an essence type of a mask. The website claims that, "The mask sheet drenched in serum with the pure energy of Lotus Flower moisturizes and gives tired, rough skin a boost of radiance. (Drenched in a smooth serum with oil / Formula without added parabens)."
  4. LoveMore - Loofah and Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask - Very hydrating and the packaging inside is interesting because they have a double layer packaging which keeps the moisture within the sheet mask. I had the mask on for about a hour and I convinced my aunt in Taiwan to buy me the combo box of the brand which consist of al the "flavors" in this brand.     
  5. Dr.G Aqua Collagen Mask - I was coming back from a hot and humid shopping morning and ripped this open when I got home. It calm down my redness and inflammation and last well over a hour. It is a gel collagen mask instead of the regular cotton ones so it locks the moisture in instead of having it drip down your neck constantly. Absolute favorite of mine. I brought two boxes of this so it will last me the entire summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment