I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

'Kose' Suncut Cool Essence UV Protect Spray

'Kose' Sun spray ¥259NT at Taiwan's Cosmed or Watson (don't exactly remember the drugstore)

Suncut Cool Essence UV Protect Spray
Aquary Floral SPF20+, PA++++

 

I don't like the spray mouth when dispensed.
It's a bit strong and it doesn't scatter evenly or dispersed well.
The good thing is that it has a cooling effect and it smells a bit nicer than regular sun sprays.

But for $8 I guess I shouldn't complain.
This would be best for the body instead of the face.
Will only repurchase if on sale otherwise no.

No comments:

Post a Comment