I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Physicians Formula mineral wear All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation

Physicians Formula mineral wear All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation
Shade Light/Medium 6657


I'm usually the darkest shade in Korean cushion foundations - N23-Natural Beige.
I did a bit research and I think that I played in safe getting the Light/Medium instead of the Medium.

There was only 1 Light/Medium left and 3 Medium shades.

You have no idea how long I tried looking for this.
I got it in mid-May at a CVS.
IT retailed for $18 but there was 40% off of all Physician Formula products in the store that week so the total came out to about $11 which isn't bad considering there's no refill.
Usually my Korean cushion foundations are $40 with a refill.

    

Besides the scent, I prefer this one over the L'oreal Lumi Cushion.
There is a strong scent that isn't good for the nose.
The coverage comes out nice and matte.
This was perfect for the humid summer for me.
I used my Korean blue puff instead of the one provided in the product.
I have placed this in my drawer in case for emergency touch-up at work!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment