I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

General Haul #31 - TesterKorea # 14

I guess I couldn't keep away from TesterKorea.
It's been 3 months since my last purchase!

Date Orderd - May 19
Date Shipped - May 26
Date Arrived - June 6

Total Amount for Products: 83,020won +
Shipping Cost 32,370won = 115,390won




  1. Missha - MISSHA Yei Hyun Cleanliness Cleansing Foam 170ml
  2. The Face Shop - Blackhead Out Cleansing Foam 150ml
  3. The Face Shop - THE FACE SHOP The Therapy Moisturizing Tonic Treatment 150ml
  4. The Face Shop - Herb day 365 cleansing foam Aloe (알로에)
  5. Too Cool For School - Dinoplatz High Line #11 Black Rock
  6. HolikaHolika - Pro Beauty Foxy Eyeliner - 0.5g 03 Red Brown
  7. Innisfree - Skin Clinic Mask Madecassoside 20ml
  8. Innisfree  - It's Real Squeeze Mask 20ml Rice (라이스)
  9. Innisfree - Auto Pencil Liner 0.5g #04 Wine Burgundy (와인버건디)
  10. Nature Republic - Provence calendula Daily Sun Block SPF50+PA+++ 57ml
  11. Nature Republic -  NATURE REPUBLIC Real Nature Seed Cacao Mask Sheet 30ml
  12. Nature Republic - NATURE REPUBLIC Real Nature Mask Sheet Cucumber (오이)
  13. Nature Republic - NATURE REPUBLIC Real Nature Mask Sheet  Rose (장미)
  14. Nature Republic - NATURE REPUBLIC Real Nature Mask Sheet Royal Jelly 로얄젤리
  15. Tony Moly - TONYMOLY Earth Beauty Mask Sheet Rice (라이스)
  16. Tony Moly - Back Gel Super fit Brush Waterproof liner #10 Pearl Khaki (펄카키
  17. Etude House - ETUDE HOUSE Play 101 Pencil 0.5g #48
  18. SkinFood - RICE Brightening Cleansing Oil 170ml

Individual reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment