I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

INNISFREE The Green Tea Seed Serum 80ml

It took me long enough to finally decided to buy this product.

Everyone raved about this ranging from high school age to adults online.
After I finished the Sulwhasoo First Activated Serum, I thought, "why not"?

If I didn't like it, I can always switch back to re-purchasing that one.

But I think Innisfree is more catered to teens and young adults. I think people ages 30 and up should move onto other products (my opinion).
I did sense alcohol in this product which was a turn-off.
This is a perfect summer serum for someone in the mid-twenties or someone buying their first serum, but I wouldn't be re-purchasing this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment