I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, January 1, 2016

TONYMOLY BCdation All Master 50g

TONYMOLY BCdation All Master 50g 13,000won
This is how the product looked when it arrived in the box - a hot mess.


   

Moisturzing - No
Coverage - What coverage
Wear - It streaks
Dewy Glow - dry
Lasting Power - none
Oxidizing - None
Scent - No smell

I will be giving this away to my friend. I hate this base makeup? I would not even call it base make-up. This is my most hated make-up product from TonyMoly. I'm a fan of their skincare products but their bcdation begs to differ. I have used it twice, stayed away from it for a month. Decided to give it another try a month later using a Sephora sculpture sponge this time and then made my decision and gave it away after four uses. The color is medium beige (N23), but it does a very bad job with coverage and wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment