I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mizon intensive skin barrier eye cream pack 5ml


2000 won, 5ml, 35 grams


After two not so great eye creams, I was almost going to spurge on the SK-II stempower eye cream because I have sensitive skin. After using this, I realize that Mizon is an under-rated brand sometimes. even though I was going through my products and noticed this unopened box in my closet-it wasn't expired! I opened it and used it in my damaged and dry eye area, and it sang to me. It didn't burn my eyes. It was lightweight and more than enough moisture.  This product definitely revitalizes my eye area and the product absorbed very quickly and left my eye area very moisturized. However, after 2 weeks of using it, my eyes got really red and itchy so I discontinued using it. So I think it works for some people, but if you have sensitive skin, I think you should skip this product. 
  • Are these decent products? Yes.
  • Overpriced? No
  • Anti-wrinkle anything? Nope.
  • Moisturizing? Yes.
  • Gentle? Very much so!
  • Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? NO!
  • Suitable for oily skin? According to my oily tester - yes.
  • Suitable for dry skin? Depending on how dry your skin is, you might need more moisture.
  • Day or night? Day
  • Works under makeup? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment